News Article
LINKS for FORMS:  Physicals and MSHSL Eligibility 
If you are going to participate in sports (6-12) you need to have a physical every three years.
If you are getting a physical for sports, you can pick up a form in the office or click

The MSHSL Participation Statement needs to be signed by the participant and by the participant’s parent or guardian each school year prior to participation in that year. 
These forms also are available in the school office, or you can click here