- Create opportunities to experiment and demonstrate innovation in teaching and learning.
- Strengthen individual student awareness about various pathways for college and career options.
- Cultivate an environment where each student has ownership in his/her learning.
- Determine ways to assess students for critical life skills, beginning with problem-solving.
World's Best Workforce Goals
- Increase the number of Pre-K children who receive a “Transition to K” assessment from 81.4% in 2022 to 95.0% or higher in 2023.
- The District 3 year trend for third grade students who are proficient on the MCA III Reading Assessment will increase from 50.9% in 2022 to 52.9% in 2023.
- The percentage of all students enrolled in grades 3-8, and 11 at Spring Grove Public Schools who earn an achievement level of Meets the Standards or Exceeds the Standards on the MCA III Math Assessment will increase from 60.25% in 2022 to 62.25% in 2023
- Using the Redefining Ready criteria for Career Ready, the Spring Grove School District will increase the number of students who are “career ready” from 93.1% in 2022 to 95% in 2023
- The Spring Grove School District will maintain a 4-year target graduation rate of 100% in 2022 to 100% in 2023.