2016-2017 District Goals
- Create opportunities to experiment and demonstrate innovation in teaching and learning.
- Strengthen individual student awareness about various pathways for college and career options.
- Cultivate an environment where each student has ownership in his/her learning.
- Determine ways to assess students for critical life skills, beginning with problem-solving.
World's Best Workforce Goals
School Achievement Goals
- All incoming 2015-16 kindergarten students will meet 90% of the skills assessed in the areas of literacy, math, fine motor, and social/personal skills on the district school readiness assessment.
- The District 3 year trend for third grade students who are proficient on the MCA III Reading Assessment will increase from 62.7% in 2016 to 64.7% in 2017.
- The Spring Grove School District will reduce our achievement gap by 50% by 2017.
- The Spring Grove School District will increase the number of internship opportunities for 9 – 12th grade students from 0 business to 2 businesses in the 2016-17 school year.
- The Spring Grove School District will exceed the state target graduation rate of 90.00%.
- The percentage of all students enrolled October 1 in grades 3-6 at Spring Grove Elementary who meet proficient in Reading on all state accountability tests (MCA, MTAS, MOD) will increase from 72.2% in 2016 to 74.2% in 2017.
- The percentage of all students enrolled October 1 in grades 7, 8 & 10 at Spring Grove Secondary who meet proficient in Reading on all state accountability tests (MCA, MTAS, MOD) will increase from 63.4% in 2016 to 65.4% in 2017.