- Create opportunities to experiment and demonstrate innovation in teaching and learning.
- Strengthen individual student awareness about various pathways for college and career options.
- Cultivate an environment where each student has ownership in his/her learning.
- Determine ways to assess students for critical life skills, beginning with problem-solving.
World's Best Workforce Goals
- Maintain or increase the number of Pre-K children who receive a “Transition to K” assessment from 96.2% in 2018 to 96.2% or higher in 2019.
- The District 3 year trend for third grade students who are proficient on the MCA III Reading Assessment will increase from 74.1% in 2018 to 76.1% in 2019.
- The Spring Grove School District will close the achievement gap among all groups.
- Using the Redefining Ready criteria for Career Ready, the Spring Grove School District will increase the number of students who are “career ready” from 92.0% in 2018 to 94.0% in 2019.
- The Spring Grove School District will maintain a 2018 4-year target graduation rate of 100%.