- Create opportunities to experiment and demonstrate innovation in teaching and learning.
- Strengthen individual student awareness about various pathways for college and career options.
- Cultivate an environment where each student has ownership in his/her learning.
- Determine ways to assess students for critical life skills, beginning with problem-solving.
World's Best Workforce Goals
- Maintain or increase the number of Pre-K children who receive a “Transition to K” assessment from 86.1% in 2019 to 90.0% or higher in 2021.
- The District 3 year trend for third grade students who are proficient on the MCA III Reading Assessment will increase from 65.4% in 2019 to 67.4% in 2021.
- The Spring Grove School District will close the achievement gap among all groups.
- Using the Redefining Ready criteria for Career Ready, the Spring Grove School District will maintain or increase the number of students who are “career ready” from 93.1% in 2019 to 95.0% or higher in 2021.
- The Spring Grove School District will maintain a 4-year target graduation rate of 100% in 2020 to 100% in 2021.