1. Interactive activity explaining basic genetics: http://www.curriki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Coll_allisonm/BasicGenetics/Basic%20Genetics.swf
Things to Check
1. Is there an appropriate title that really explains what the graph is about?
2. Does the X axis have a label? Y axis?
3. Is the unit indicated?
4. Is the graph centered on the paper and away from the edges (easier to read)?
5. Was most of the area of the paper used?
6. Are there appropriate increments for the scale?
7. Are the bars equal sized?
8. Is the space between the points/bars equal?
9. Do the bars have flat even tops? Flat even sides?
10. Was a straight edge used to connect the points?
11. Were the points plotted correctly?
12. Is the key located in an obvious spot, if needed?