1.0 FTE K – 12 Principal position for the 2020-2021 school year.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage all stakeholders in the development and implementation of a shared vision of learning, a strong organizational mission, and high, measurable goals that prepare every student to succeed in post-secondary learning and to become responsible and contributing citizens.
- Build a strong and positive sense of community in the school.
- Provide for the selection, supervision, evaluation, and professional development of all licensed staff members, as well as various staff procedures.
- Plan, conduct, and attend meetings, events, and provide for public relations.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the building and programs.
- Develop and implement a plan for the continuous evaluation of the curriculum and programs.
- Plan and recommend budget, subject to administrative approval.
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrate and communicate values, beliefs, and attitudes that make the well-being and academic success of all students the basis for all decision making.
- Demonstrate knowledge of assessment, data, and school improvement processes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of curriculum and curriculum trends as well as State and local requirements.
- Demonstrate understanding of school laws, rules and regulations, including special education and due process.
- Employ conflict resolution and proactive problem-solving strategies in a wide variety of situations and circumstances.
- Demonstrate knowledge of family dynamics, cultural diversity, racial relations and community dynamics.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and facilitates groups effectively.
- Hold a K - 12 Minnesota Principal's license.
Application requirements: Please send letter of application, resume, letters of reference, and transcript(s) to Rachel Udstuen, Superintendent, 113 2nd Ave NW, Spring Grove, MN 55974 or to email@example.com.
Application deadline: February 15, 2020
TEACHER AND PARAPROFESSIONAL SUBSTITUTES: Spring Grove Public School has partnered with Teachers On Call to fill our Substitute Teacher, Substitute Aide, and Substitute Secretary positions. Please visit www.teachersoncall.com. Apply now to complete an online application for employment, or don’t hesitate to contact TOC directly at 800.713.4439 with questions and for more information.
SOCIAL STUDIES TEACHER, 7TH GRADE, .333 FTE: The Spring Grove School District is accepting applications for a 7th Grade Social Studies Teacher for second semester, January 20 - June 3, 2020. The District prides itself in supporting teachers and students in creating opportunities to experiment and demonstrate innovation in teaching and learning. Examples of this include: flipped classroom instruction, project based learning, 1 to 1 Mac Airs for students in grades 7 - 12, and multiage classrooms. Please send letter of application, resume, references, and transcript(s) to Rachel Udstuen, Superintendent at or to 113 2nd Ave NW, Spring Grove, MN 55974.
COOK: Spring Grove Public Schools has an opening for a Cook - 25 hours/week. Please send completed district application (available on school website or in school office) to Rachel Udstuen at or to 113 2nd Ave NW, Spring Grove, MN 55974.
If you are already employed by Teachers On Call in a surrounding area district, please contact them for access to Spring Grove. You need not reapply.