Physical Education 7: Syllabus
7TH GRADE PHYSICAL EDUCATION
UNITSVolleyball, Basketball, Hockey, Roller skating, Handball, Fitness, Soccer/Speedball, Fitness testing, Weight Lifting, Archery, Lawn Games, Football, Softball, Kickball, Disc Golf, Eclipse Ball, Nitro Ball
PE will be graded on a 5 pts per day scale based on participation, attitude, effort, sportsmanship and preparation. Grades will also come from skill tests, quizzes, worksheets and tests.
- 1. All student handbook rules apply.
- 2. Everyone should come to class prepared. Always have clothes for outside and inside activities.
- 3. If you miss class, YOU are responsible for coming to me to find out what we did and what homework you need to do.
- 4. If you miss a test or quiz you will make it up the NEXT day you are back.
- 5. I will collect homework at the beginning of class. If you do not have it at that time it will not be accepted and you will receive a zero. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 6. Proper gym cloths are non-ripped shirt, shorts or wind pants. They must be clean and washed.
- 7. Must have a note from your parent or doctor to be excused from gym. An alternate assignment will be substituted.
- 8. Participation in all activities is mandatory and graded daily.
- 9. Respect all the equipment.
- 10. Keep locker rooms clean, pick up towels and bring them back after every class.
- 11. Abuse of locker room behavior will result in loss of locker room privileges.
- 12. You are responsible for learning content as well as time management and responsibility. Your grade will be based on all of these aspects.
Back to Dave Konz Page